Lab Analyst Job, Latest Laboratory Technology Jobs Kenya 2022,
The Kisii County Government invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan Citizens to fill vacancies pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
- Carry out serological surveys under supervision of the Veterinary Officer incharge of the Veterinary
- Carry out supervised sample collection under the Veterinary Officer in charge of the
- Carry out routine Lab tests on samples presented to the Veterinary Laboratory for various
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be a holder of a holder of Degree in Biomedical/Biological Lab
- Proof of relevant skills in the diagnostic field.
NOTE : -Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for; whilst enclosed together with a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, so as to reach on or before 16 th May, 2022 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to: –
The Ag. Board Secretary/C.E.O, Kisii County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 1848 -40200, KISII.
Hand delivery applications can be dropped at the Kisii County Public Service Board offices situated along Kisii-Kilgoris Road near the Kisii Cathedral Junction Road.
For More information please visit www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER