Livestock Production Officer Job, Current Agricultural Jobs Kenya 2022,
The Kisii County Government invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan Citizens to fill vacancies pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
VACANCY NO. KSI/PSB/EA/5/2022: LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION OFFICER JOB GROUP ‘K’ (2POSTS) TERMS: PERMANENT/ CONTRACT
- Will be-In charge of the sub county livestock production.
- Coordinate in animal health field demonstrations, agricultural shows and exhibitions at the Sub- County Level;
- Coordinate in sample collection and dispatch at the Sub-County level;
- Inspecting livestock stock routes; and collecting data and writing technical reports;
- Coordinate carrying out of vaccination, closed castration, dehorning, ear-tagging, branding, de warming, disbudding, docking, de beaking and hoof trimming at the sub-county level;
- Coordinate carrying out of simple treatment of animals;
- Participating in disease search and reporting;
- Keeping records on animal breeding, animal health, milk production, dipping data; and
- maintaining dairy units.
- F or appointment to this grade an officer must-
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be a holder of a Bachelors Science in Animal Production from a recognized institution;
- be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board;
- have a certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- have shown ability and demonstrated merit in work performance and results
NOTE : -Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for; whilst enclosed together with a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, so as to reach on or before 16 th May, 2022 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to: –
The Ag. Board Secretary/C.E.O, Kisii County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 1848 -40200, KISII.
Hand delivery applications can be dropped at the Kisii County Public Service Board offices situated along Kisii-Kilgoris Road near the Kisii Cathedral Junction Road.
For More information please visit www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER