Assistant Mortician Job, Kenya Medical Job Vacancies 2022,
Kenyatta National Hospital is a Government State Corporation whose vision is to be a world
class referral hospital in the provision of innovative and specialized healthcare. The Hospital
seeks to recruit dynamic, highly motivated, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the
following vacant positions;
- An officer at this level will be responsible to the Senior Assistant Farewell Home
- Superintendent in the provision of all mortuary related services in the Hospital.
- Duties and responsibilities
- Embalming of bodies certified embalmers.
- Reconstructing mutilated bodies are well.
- Removing foreign bodies and implants.
- Performing fingerprinting on unknown cases.
- Assisting in transporting bodies for viewing by relatives.
- Performing mass disposal
Qualifications and experience
- Certificate in Mortician Services or equivalent qualification lasting not less than six (6) months from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in embalming, in house training or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Kenya Certificate in Secondary Education (KCSE) from the Kenya National
- Examination Council or equivalent examination body.
- Certificate in computer applications.
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are requested to download and fill the application form available on KNH Website www.knh.or.ke . The application form together with a detailed C.V listing the qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 16 th May 2022 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- Kenyatta National Hospital DOES NOT charge ANY FEES for application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidate will be required to submit the document listed below to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya,2010: –
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“ANY FORM OF CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION ”