Senior Farewell Home Superintendent Job, Latest Public Health Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Kenyatta National Hospital is a Government State Corporation whose vision is to be a world
class referral hospital in the provision of innovative and specialized healthcare. The Hospital
seeks to recruit dynamic, highly motivated, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the
following vacant positions;
An Officer at this level is responsible to the Head of Department in the provision leadership duties of the Farewell home unit.
- Oversee formulation, implementation and evaluation of management policies, rules and
- regulations and ensuring adherence;
- Oversee formulation of strategies on implementation of policies, organizational
- development, culture and change management;
- Supporting the development of an organizational culture that reflects the Hospital’s
- values, promotes accountability and high performance;
- Develop strategies for human resource planning and succession management
- Overseeing and coordinating preparation of departmental budget, career
- management, training and development and staff welfare.
- Develop and oversee implementation of risk management strategy
- Develop and negotiate the performance contract and work plan for the unit.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant statutes and regulations governing Farewell
- Home Operations.
- Oversee day to day running of the department.
- Oversee staff performance appraisal process for the unit
- Ensures adherence to the hospital rules and regulations to enhance harmony.
- Ensuring compliance to legislation and statutes related to Human Anatomy.
- Handling staff welfare, employee and related matters
- Ensure timely and economic provision of Farewell Home Services.
- Participate in selection and recruitment of new staff
- Resolve conflict in the department
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences, Social Sciences, Public Health or relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory sciences, Biological Sciences or relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Previous working experience of atleast eight (8) years in the relevant field with three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory level.
- Higher Diploma/Postgraduate Diploma in Biological Sciences, Public Health or its
- equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Valid Membership certificate of registration from a relevant professional body.
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are requested to download and fill the application form available on KNH Website www.knh.or.ke . The application form together with a detailed C.V listing the qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 16 th May 2022 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- Kenyatta National Hospital DOES NOT charge ANY FEES for application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidate will be required to submit the document listed below to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya,2010: –
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“ANY FORM OF CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION ”