Content & Curricula Management Manager Job, Communication Jobs 2021,
Manager – Content & Curricula Management
The person will oversee development and management of tax content to optimally drive taxpayer education and tax literacy across all taxpayer segments. S/he will ensure content is clinical, customized, relevant, and effective in addressing taxpayers’ knowledge needs. The person will also lead design of taxpayer education programmes and ensure their delivery, and monitor their impact to ensure maximum knowledge transfer.
- Content Management
- Oversee development, mainstreaming, integration, and dissemination of tax content in a targeted manner across diverse taxpayer audiences
- Collaboratively (with business and other departments) lead conceptualization, design, delivery, implementation, and monitoring of taxpayer education programmes across various sectors
- Oversee development and management of tax content dissemination framework to enhance tax awareness
- Monitor, evaluate, and account for impact of taxpayer education programmes to enhance quality of tax content and improve tax literacy
- Collaborate with Stakeholder Engagement team to pursue and maintain strategic relationships with key external actors to deliver taxpayer education programmes
- Determine, deploy, and enhance taxpayer education channels
- Ensure maximum editorial quality of tax content for effective education
- Ensure efficient flow of knowledge to and from international platforms for KRA’s organizational development and for international influencing
- Input into development and dissemination of tax advocacy materials – policy briefs etc – for influencing tax practice and attracting taxpayer confidence
- Organizational & People Management
- Support implementation of the Taxpayer Education Strategy and related policy frameworks
- Continuously articulate to staff and ensure their conformity to KRA, M & C and the division’s vision, mission and core values
- Stand in for the Chief Manager on request
- Any other request by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Education, Business Administration, Marketing, or Law is required
- Atleast five (5) years working experience, two (2) of which should be in management level.
- Tax experience is an added advantage
- Solid track record of managing targeted tax content development and dissemination.
- Experience of building and managing teams
- High level of numeracy, budgeting, reporting and IT skills
- Highly developed diplomacy and influencing skills
- Willingness to collaborate, innovate and ability to think systematically;
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with wide range of stakeholders both verbally and in writing in English.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 8th April, 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process .
How to Apply