Sonographer/Radiographer Job, Current Kenyan Medical Vacancies,
JOB TITLE: SONOGRAPHER/Radiographer
REPORTS TO: Head of Clinical Services
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Sonographer will primarily be responsible for providing quality ultrasound services to our clients, reviewing and analyzing reports and producing the same for physician review.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Explaining the ultrasound procedure to patients and answering any questions they may have.
- Maintaining the ultrasound equipment and maintaining the room in which the procedure takes place.
- Performing the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed and ensuring the images are of best quality.
- Maintaining patient’s records and adding medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure if necessary.
- Diploma (Higher Diploma) in Medical Imaging Sciences from recognized and registered Medical Institution.
- Must be a registered member of Radiation Protection Board.
- Two (2) years work experience.
- Computer literate.
- Good clinical skills and judgment.
- Good Interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
All Applicants must submit curriculum vitae, and testimonials by email [email protected] with the Position as the Subject no later than 22 nd Oct 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB; LODWAR HILLS HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE ANY FEES BEFORE DURING AND AFTER THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS. EMPLOYMENT IS PURELY BASED ON MERIT