Logistics Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Accountant Jobs.
Our client is part of a global Logistics and Cargo transportation company based Dubai with a branch in Berbera, Somaliland. They seek to hire a competent and qualified logistics accountant to establish the financial objectives of the company, prepare financial statements, manage accounts payables and receivables and regularly advising on the financial status of the company.
Industry : Cargo and Logistics
Location : Somalia
Salary : 80K
Benefits : Housing, Transportation, Food allowance, Health Insurance, 30days annual leave and 1 annual return ticket to the home country.
- Settling the company records of accounting by determining the exact amounts payable as well as those pending for cash receiving.
- Managing and processing financial deals among various companies and/or clients, at times beyond national boundaries.
- Cross-check all the entries in the various accounting books and financial statements ensuring all records are accurate and also adopt immediate measures to solve the accounting problem.
- Manage freights and review rates as per the State laws or company rules.
- Timely preparation of all management reports – Profit and loss, cashflow statement, Balance sheet.
- Assess the modes of payments, rate of return, policies and benefits underlying the program, and other details that form part of logistics accounting.
- Co-ordinate with various parties for signing financial contracts and agreements, with thorough adherence of legal issues.
- Preparing and submitting financial reports including weekly, monthly operating reports, financial statements, audit reports, inventory, and capital purchases.
- Ensuring the transparency and efficiency of the organizations financial operations and to safeguard compliance with reporting guidelines.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting with CPA qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience as an accountant for a logistics firm
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and QuickBooks for accounting
- Excellent analytical skills, good trouble-shooter with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills — written, verbal, and presentation skills required.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, internal controls and procurement process.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Logistics Accountant – Somalia ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th May 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.