Anaesthetic Technician Job, Medical Jobs Kenya 2022,
M.P Shah Hospital is looking to recruit professional, and evidence-driven persons for vacancies in Anaesthetic Technician (1 – Positions)
Reporting Nurse Manager- Surgery, the overall purpose of this role is to assist the anaesthesia team prior to, during and following patient procedures in various operating rooms.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of a patient for surgery as per the anaesthesiologist’s instructions
- Assist in setting up physiological monitors, invasive and non-invasive.
- Perform equipment checks as indicated and maintain a record of malfunctions.
- Arrange and coordinate servicing and repair of equipment through surgery manager and biomedical team.
- Replace and change anaesthetic equipment supplies as per routine schedule.
- Maintain stock of drug supplies at the anaesthetic workstation.
- Participate in the surgical infection control program, which includes maintaining the cleanliness of theatre anaesthetic equipment in accordance with the quality assurance program.
- Assist in regional anaesthesia procedures.
- Assist in induction, maintenance and reversal of anaesthesia .
Qualifications & Requirements
- Certificate in Anaesthetic Technology or Theatre Technician
- Must have a Basic Life Support Certification
- Proficient in Basic computer skills.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as an Anaesthetic Technician.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of safety guidelines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates in the above position are encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters on or before 10th August 2022.