Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs, KRA Jobs
Grade: KRA ‘6’
Department:Corporate Support Services
Division: Facilities & Logistics Services
Location / Work Station: Nairobi or Regional Office
Supervisor: Chief Manager – Facilities Management, Regional Coordinator
Supervisee: Assistant Manager
The job holder is Responsible for effective management of all assets, transport logistics , outsourced services and F&LS ancillary services.
- Management of the Authorities facilities in the Regions.
- Develop the strategic plan and budget for the unit
- Overseeing fleet management
- Ensure repair and maintenance of the Authority’s property to the required standard.
- Review bills of quantities and supporting documents for accuracy
- Prepare monthly and other regular reports and submit to the Chief Manager.
- Ensure all health and safety, environment policies and regulatory requirements are complied with.
- Management of outsourced services
- Oversee housing allocation.
- Management of furniture (acquisition, distribution, tracking and accountability) and ensure relevant records and service schedules are kept up to date at all times.
- A degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Certificate of Registration with the relevant Professional Body
Relevant work experience required
- At least 7 years work experience.
- Projects/operations management
- Organizational and planning skills
- Good strategic, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Good communication and customer care skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with third parties and staff
How To Apply
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 11 th June, 2019.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.