Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya. at St Francis Community Hospital
St. Francis Community Hospital is a Faith Based Hospital which was officially opened in January 24, 2009. It is located along Kasarani-Mwiki Road, Nairobi. It is neat, efficient, affordable and patient-friendly. It is run by the Little Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi under the Archdiocese of Nairobi. The hospital has partnered with many organizations in promoting effective and efficient quality health care services. The hospital neighborhood is surrounded by a population of over 400,000 persons who are mainly living in slums and of very low income earning. The hospital has a bed capacity of 100 beds. Currently the hospital management is undertaking phase two of the hospital construction to provide room for the needy services like – new theatre, Dialysis Unit, HDU/ICU, pediatric ward, theatre and surgical ward. The bed capacity will be raised to 150 plus. The completion is expected in July 2016.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate brand plan and propose various Marketing strategies in accordance with corporate policy for the hospital brand.
- Participate in marketing department policy formulation and development
- Plan various activities as per the Marketing Strategic plans.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services
- Degree in Marketing or related field with at least 3 years working experience in aggressive sales and marketing.
- Experience in a busy hospital environment or service industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics
- Excellent Public Relations skills and communication skills.
- Computer and report writing skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit and address their applications, ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to [email protected] so as to be received by 01st July 2022. Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application and indicate TITTLE on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
St. Francis Community Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .