Marketing Coordinator Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Position: Marketing Coordinator,
Job Ref. No. HRJIC629,
W e currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Marketing and Product Development Manager and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
Under general supervision, the role holder is responsible for overseeing day to day marketing activities for the marketing and product development team.
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Write and proofread all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Produce creative content, including video’s and blog posts
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur 6. Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition 9. Working with in-house and agency designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines 10. Liaise with designers and printers and organize photo shoots
- Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed 12. Sourcing advertising sponsorships, opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
- Prepare content for the internal health e-magazine and assist in editorial for Jubilee Insurance e-magazine 14. Organize and attend events, signing ceremonies, product launches
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Business planning and implementation
- Market Operation
- Industry research to identify trendsetter ideas
- BSc degree in Marketing or business-related field
- Computer proficiency, creativity, innovation, adaptability, interpersonal communication, client relationships, writing, public speaking, leadership, organization, planning, multi-tasking and research skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has creativity
- Analytical skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the insurance industry in a similar role.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via
[email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 25th June 2021 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .