Marketing and Liaison Officer Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya June 2021,
Job Title: Marketing and Liaison Officer,
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the organizations marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities, both internal and external with our partners e.g. insurance providers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the organizations image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing /communications /public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance. 3. Work with the organizational leadership to create marketing programs that showcase the organizations strengths and reaches target audiences.
- Take the lead in developing opportunities for the organization with trade and other media to positively influence the organizations reputation. This includes attending public relation events and trade shows.
- Responsible for all organizational marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations and press release.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization publications. 7. Ensure that the organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Provide hands on support to the leadership team for new business pitches, assisting with areas from ideation to presentation development.
- Coordinate the appearance of all organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, flyers etc.
- Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedure necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing /communications/public relations functions.
- Play a liaison link between the hospital and client both internally and externally
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing from a recognized institution
- Ability to develop and implement strategies.
- Minimum of two year relevant experience
- Ability to multitask
- Transparent and honest
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to [email protected] quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 30 th June 2021.