Maua Methodist Hospital (MMH) is a national institution of the Methodist Church in Kenya which was established in 1928 by the British Methodist Missionaries in obedience to the great commission of Christ.
From that humble modest start the hospital has grown to a regional Referral and Teaching Hospital in Meru County.
MMH is also a hub for community health and development services.
As a provider of quality and compassionate health care, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to hire for a Clinical Officer Lead Position.
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Personal Attributes Required:
1. Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
2. Registered with clinical officers’ council and with a valid practicing license.
3. Poses a valid practicing license.
4. Having NASCOP NHITC certificate will be an added advantage.
5. Must have experience working with in a CCC for at least 2 years post qualification.
6. Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines.
7. Must have ability to accurately plan work assignments, prioritize tasks and deliver deadlines.
8. Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
9. Must be able to function effectively both as a team player and a team leader
10. Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
11. Must have a strategic leadership skill with ability to build strategic relationships.
12. Should have ability to drive change in a team.
13. Should have high level of problem solving skills and decision making abilities.
14. Must demonstrate high degree of honesty and integrity in personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
15. Should be result oriented with ability to deliver desired outcome.
16. Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
17. Committed Christians with evidence of maturity in faith
If you possess the above, we are looking for you; send an application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) only to the Human Resources Manager via [email protected] on or before 5th April 2021 and fill an auto-replied online application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, check your spam/junk mail.
Please note, due to high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further details regarding the position please visit our website: www.methodisthospitalmaua.org