Graduate Intern-Product Referent Department Job, Current Internships In Kenya,
Duty Station/Mission: Nairobi/ MSF Belgium-KSU
Duration: 6 Months, non-extendable
Date of issue: 20th July 2022
Deadline for application: 3rd August 2022
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international independent medical humanitarian action-driven organization, which offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. 26 associations, 23 sections, and 16 branch offices make-up the international movement and work in partnership around 6 operational entities.
Médecins Sans Frontières is looking for a Graduate Intern-Product Referent Department to learn and support the department as well as collaborate with the Procurement and Supply Operation Department in different tasks relating to Kenya Supply Unit (KSU) activities.
S/he will perform the following tasks, among others:-
- Learn and support the Product Referent in conducting various sourcing activities in terms of product identification, quality verification and product comparison in terms of quality.
- Assist and share new ideas with the Product Referent in developing and maintaining KSU’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in terms of product information with quality grading.
- Support in preparing the product information for the Product Referent to create new MSF article codes and to update them in MSF online catalogue.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanic/ Electrical engineering or related engineering field having graduated not more than six (6) months.
- Proactive, willingness to learn, organized, computer literate, excellent communication and a team player.
- Proficiency in written and oral English & Swahili.
How to Apply
The applicants meeting the above qualifications are requested to ONLY submit a motivation letter addressing their individual needs (not more than 2 pages), updated CV, certified copies of the course transcripts and copy of certificate, mentioning on the email subject line, “ Graduate Intern-Product Referent ”, to:
The HR Manager
Médecins Sans Frontières Belgium-KSU
P.O. Box 38897-00623, Nairobi
Email: [email protected]
Applications must be received by the deadline. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
MSF does not charge any application/ recruitment fee.