DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Kakamega County
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
An officer at this level will work under guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Diagnosing, caring and treating diseases;
- Performing medical and surgical procedures;
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters;
- Participating in management of medicines, medical instruments and equipment;
- Providing health education;
- Maintaining medical records, health information and data;
- Counseling patients and their relatives on diagnoses and bereavement;
- Teaching and coaching medical students, nursing students and clinical officer interns; and
- Preparing requisite documents for registration.
Qualifications For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B; Ch.B.) degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Successfully completed one(1) year Internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Computer Applications skills from a recognized institution; and
- Be in possession of a valid Certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Terms of Service: Three (3) years Renewable contract based on agreed performance levels.
How to Apply
All applicants MUST submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, Valid Clearance from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), and any other supporting documents. The positions applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope. Kakamega County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of origin. Applications should be submitted to:
THE SECRETARY/CEO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O. BOX 458-50100 KAKAMEGA
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s Reception located at Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor. All applications should reach this office on or before 8th November, 2019 County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer. Female Candidates and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted