Medical Officer Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya,
REF/THN/MO/07/20 (CONTRACT TERMS),
Reporting to the Team Leader, Internal Medicine, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Initial management, stabilization and treatment of all patients.
- Rotating in various wards and clinics as assigned.
- Facilitating patient admission and discharge.
- Ensuring patient referral to appropriate specialist.
- Facilitating customer complaint handling, root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Championing evidence based practice, patient centered care, service excellence and continual improvement.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and working with professionalism.
- Undertaking clinical procedures.
- Undertaking staff clinic duties and ambulance duties.
- Participating in major disaster response.
- Facilitating Continuous Medical Education sessions and research.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Valid private practice and annual retention license from KMPDC
- One-year post-internship experience
- Valid certification in 1 life support course. i.e. ACLS, ATLS, BLS or PALS
- Sound diagnostic skills and judgment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Private practice experiences an added advantage
- Critical care knowledge an added advantage
How To Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than Friday 21 st August 2020 . Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL
P.O. BOX 30026 – 00100
Mail: [email protected]