Medical Representative Job, Sales & Marketing Kenya Jobs 2021,
Title: Medical Representative – Physiotherapy Equipment,
Location: Eldoret & Kisumu – Available slots (3),
Salary: Competitive Retainer with Commissions and bonuses,
Our client is a well-established Medical Suppliers healthcare organization. They are dealers and suppliers of Mobility Aids, Orthopedic Supports, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation Equipment. They seek to hire a Medical Representative whose primary responsibility will be acquiring new clientele and growing the business.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products can meet these needs
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Promoting the company’s existing brands
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising
- Compiling weekly/monthly sales reports
- Develop and ensure that promotional material and collateral materials are always available
- To direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
- Review and analyses sales performance against programs, quotes and strategies to determine effectiveness
- Management of the customer’s call center cell-phone
- Following up on payments ensuring they are collected in adequate time
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in Medical Equipment Sales
- Must have Physiotherapy/Orthopedic knowledge
- Experience selling mobility aids, orthopedic supports, physiotherapy, Occupational, Rehabilitation Equipment is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- Strong product and customer market dynamics knowledge
- The ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Medical Representative – Kisumu & Eldoret) to [email protected] before 24 th August, 2021N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .