- Company: Bomet County
- Location: Kenya
- State: Bomet
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
Bomet County is located in the former Rift Valley Province bordering Kericho County to the North and North East, Narok County to the South East, South, and South West, and Nyamira County to the North West. The county, listed electoral number 36, has Bomet town as its administrative center and covers a total area of 1,997.90 Sq Km. His Excellency Isaac Rutto, EGH, who is also the Chairman of The Council of Governors, is serving his first term as the governor of the county and is deputized by His Excellency Stephen Mutai. As per the 2009 National Census, the county had a total population of 730,129 of which 49% were males while 51% were females. Bomet County has five electoral constituencies thus: Sotik Constituency Bomet Central Constituency Bomet East Constituency Chepalungu Constituency and, Konoin Constituency
Medical Services & Public Health
The length of the Internship shall be between six (6) to twelve (12) months non- renewable upon expiry.
- A Bachelor’s degree/Diploma from a recognized institution in a relevant area of specialization
- Have no previous work experience related to their area of study
- Be aged between 18 and 35 years
- Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 will be required from those shortlisted.