- Company: EyeMantra Foundation
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
Eyemantra.org has provided sight-saving surgeries, eyeglasses, medicine, and other eye care services to more than 40 million people in underserved communities.
We are looking to hire a Mental Health Therapist who can work with us to help us keep growing. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Mantra Care is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Mental Health Therapist
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients’ treatment
- Gather information about community mental health needs and resources that could be used in conjunction with therapy
- Plan outreach and referral activities in surrounding communities
- Assess clients’ mental condition based on review of client information, interviews, observation, tests, and collaboration with other staff members
- Serve as a client advocate to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on DA, clinical experience and knowledge
- Conduct initial family assessments and refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
Qualifications for Mental Health Therapist
- Experienced in Corporate Councelling.
- Valid license as an LMFT, LICSW or LPCC
- Ability to work as a team member and cooperatively
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends on occasion
- Superb organizational skills
- Ability to guide, direct, or influence people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with mentally or emotionally disabled persons and their families