Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant Job, NGO Jobs 2021,
Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- Support the review and collation of data collection tools used in the region
- Assist in the preparation of periodic Regional Monitoring and Evaluation reports
- In consultation with the Regional M&E Officer and the M&E focal points, assist in managing the Regional Evaluations tracker and performing quality assurance functions during data collection, entry and storage
- Support the development and maintenance of a donor database
- Assist in PRIMA endorsement process through assigning reports and proposals to the respective RTSs for review and endorsement;
- Assist in knowledge management processes by drafting and orienting staff on simple guides for retrieval, collation and use of data from Prism, Prima and PIU/IOM and other corporate systems.
- Assist in monitoring trends in use of project management tools in PRIMA by project staff in country offices and flag bottlenecks to inform capacity building of staff
- Assist in capacity building on data capture and analysis for routine monitoring of a projects; and project reports using excel and other data analysis tools, including developing and orienting staff on data visualization systems;
- Assist in designing of survey tools for RO and country offices as requested
- Support Regional Projects M&E as required
- Assist with any other duties as required in the Regional Office.
- University degree in statistics, research, health or related fields such as social sciences and anthropology.
- 3 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with excel spreadsheets.
- Skills and experience on migrants’ data collection.
- Experience with migration data collation and analysis and interpretation.
- Training on migration and, project management, monitoring and evaluation an added advantage.
- Experience in literature review
- Knowledge of, or experience in East/Horn of Africa is desired.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili (oral and written).