Sports Director Job, Director Kenyan Jobs 2022,
- Bachelor in social science with a post graduate diploma in sports administration and management.
- Have knowledge of at least five different sporting disciplines.
- Served as Assistant Director for three years.
- Possess Leadership skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills, Ability to work under pressure, Negotiation skills, Ability to build and lead cohesive teams, Problem solving skills.
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and integrity .
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and administration of sport activities and programmes in the county;
- Reports to Chief Officer Youth and Sports;
- Coordinating design, implementation monitoring and evaluation of sport programmes and activities;
- Head of technical division;
- Coordinating sport programmes and activities for vulnerable groups;
- Overseeing implementation of sports development;
- Conducting sport seminars, workshops, clinic to promote sport standards;
- Partnering with public and private organizations in development of sports;
- Initiating development of youth sports centers (Academy);
- Develop departmental unit, work plan, performance contract documents, development plan;
- Budget preparation;
- Acquisition, distribution of sports equipment and implements;
- Participating in addressing sport complaints petition and disciplinary matters from sports federation and field officer;
- Recommending exceptional talented individual to sports development;
- Responsible for office Equipment and Furniture;
- Responsible for Sports academy assets; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief Officer Youth & Sports.
How to Apply