Nurse Job, Current Nursing Jobs,
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Health department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Nurse.
The Nurse will work with other staff to maintain high standards and actively promote quality health care delivery and smooth running of the institution and to provide care to patients in the institution who require acute medical intervention that can be provided by a Nurse.
- Must be registered with the nursing council and posses a current license.
- Must be trained in HIV and AIDS programs e.g. PMTC and HBC
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- The candidate must self driven and self motivated.
- Minimum working experience of two years in a busy health institution.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a current and detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us at – [email protected]
quoting the vacant position (NURSE) on the subject line so as to be received by 25 th November 2020 applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE