Nursing Officers Job, Current Nursing Jobs,
P osition: Nursing Officers (2),
Reports to: Nursing Officer In-Charge,
Su m m ary
Nursing Practice is to provide safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients/families using the nursing process in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status.
- Diploma in Nursing from an accredited nursing program.
- Registered Nurse by the Nursing Council with current license to practice
- Required Credentials, Licensure or Certification
- At least 2 years’ experience preferably in a Clinical set-up
- Thorough knowledge of routine nursing process and practice.
- Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge is an added advantage
- Able to use a wide variety of technical equipment to meet patient needs and prescribed medical therapies (i.e. stethoscopes, thermometers, sphygmomanometers and electronic monitoring devices
P osition Responsibilities
- Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
- Provide the patient care on a very personal level.
- Provide daily report directly to physicians and RNs.
- Responsible for taking vitals and monitoring in-and-out volumes and treating common ailments like bedsores.
- Preparing and or performing several procedures such as dressing wounds, bathing and dressing, and giving enemas.
- May administer prescribed medicines or start IV fluids to patients.
- Maintenance of quality nursing care at all times to the patient.
- Ensure that the report is correctly given at each shift change.
- Carry out all nursing duties and other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Apply technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
- Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
How to Apply
Interested candidates on any of the positions should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
The Administration Officer, Matibabu Foundation,
P.O. Box 230 – 40607, Ukwala, Kenya.
OR E-mail to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 9 th April, 2021.
NB: Only successful and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Matibabu Foundation is an Equal opportunity Employer.