- Company: Nairobi Women’s Hospital
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Healthcare/Medical Jobs in KenyaNairobi Women’s Hospital Jobs in Kenya
The Nairobi Women’s Hospital has successfully grown into one of Kenya’s largest chain of hospital. In slightly over 10 years the hospital has expanded to meet the growing demand for its services to the women and their families. From just one branch at Hurligham, it now has other branches at Adams along Ngong road, Ongata Rongai along Magadi road and the latest a 24 hour outpatient centre within Kitengela town, located at MK arcade where we have Kenya power offices. Our Vision: We are trusted with the healthcare of our women in Africa. Our Mission: With passion we deliver healthcare.
Reporting to the Hospital Manager, this position is responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating the nursing team within the hospital. In addition, this position is responsible for ensuring consistency and continuity of high-quality nursing care, while upholding the highest professional standards and excellent customer service. The positions is open at our Mombasa Branch.
- Diploma in KRCHN or equivalent, valid certification in ACLS and prior experience managing a large team of nursing staff in a hospital setting.
- A degree in any health care area or a higher national diploma in a specialized area will be a distinct advantage. The position requires active knowledge and experience in People Management and Customer service.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 10 years cumulative experience in a busy hospital environment with 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Customer Focus,
- Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics