- Company: Nairobi Bariatric Center
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
Nairobi Bariatric Center – Holistic Living is the Pioneer Weight Loss Clinic with over two decades’ experience in the treatment of Obesity in East Africa. Our weight loss services include Medical (non-surgical) and Bariatric treatment, such as lifestyle coaching with psychological correction of eating habits, gastric balloon, gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, and gastric band. We are committed to providing world class services and bringing gold standard weight loss programs to East Africa.
This job follows a hybrid, part-time working model; you will be physically present in the clinic two days of the week to take prospective patients through the nutritional guidelines following the gastric balloon or bariatric surgery. You will, however, have to be available on phone at all hours of the week in the event of any questions or concerns from our patients.
- Inform patients of the nutritional restrictions following weight loss solutions (balloon and bariatric surgery)
- Be present in the hospital during surgery day and be available for all our patients and their families to answer any of their nutrition-related questions
- Conduct regular follow-ups of patients to track their progress and monitor their nutritional habits
- Ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutritional Science, or equivalent, from a recognized institution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and excellent command of English.
- Seniority Level: Intermediate level
Employment : Part-time
Renumeration : KSH 20,000 monthly