Nursing Officer Job, Latest Medical Kenya Jobs,
Job Title: Nursing Officer,
Location: Kakamega, Kitui,
To provide comprehensive medical and nursing services to all patients in order to assist them regain good health. To promote and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends and families; supervising assigned team.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by following the laid down Standard Nursing Policies and procedures. 3. Adhere to duty Rosters and Patient Allocation; Assess, Plan and implement nursing care using the Nursing process framework.
- Maintain the nursing ethos as prescribed in the Nurses’ Act Cap 257 of the Laws of Kenya and the Hospital regulations.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Maintain a therapeutic environment with other health and non-health professionals to uplift multi disciplinary team spirit.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counseling patient, friends, and family and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and self-care skills. 8. Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests raised by clients.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by following the stipulated nursing guidelines. 10. Protects self, patients and employees by strictly adhering to Infection Control Measures. 11. Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by diligently and faithfully filling all necessary patient documentation.
- Achieves financial objectives by utilizing available resources, using medical equipment correctly and billing promptly services offered.
Update inventories daily and ensure emergency equipment are updated on a daily basis.
- A Diploma/Degree in Nursing.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate.
- Clinical Skills, customer care, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Registration by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to [email protected] quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 30 th June 2021.