Medical Specialist (Obstretrician & Gynaecologist) Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Laikipia County Jobs
Job Group CPSB 04 [Q]
Terms of Service: Three-Year Contract
SALARY: KSH. 97,320×4,880-102,200×5,110-107,310×5,350-112,660×5,530-118,290×5,920 124,210×6,210-130,420 p.m.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients;
- Carrying out specialized clinical care;
- Providing psycho-social interventions;
- Providing clinical services to patients;
- Training, consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities;
- Carrying out forensic and medico-legal services;
- Coordinating disease surveillance;
- Prevention and control;
- Coordinating health education and promotion;
- Implementing health projects and programmes;
- Maintaining up-to-date health information systems;
- Monitoring provision of health treatment and care;
- Undertaking health research;
- Analyzing medical reports.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served as Medical Specialist in the relevant discipline for a minimum period three (3) years
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B;Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Master’s degree in any of the following fields: Medicine, Anesthesia, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics and Child Health, Pathology, Radiology or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrate professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Written applications should be sent to:
Laikipia County Public Service Board
P.O Box 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Wednesday, 10th July, 2019.
Qualified youth, women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply