Customer Service Officer Job, Current Customer Service Jobs Kenya 2022,
The incumbent will be responsible for enforcing underwriting controls in the branch including on-barding, certificates, booking of business, documentation, Implementing underwriting guidelines, processes and procedures to ensure quality underwriting and business, ensuring profitability of the branch through quality control and on-boarding, ensuring quality documentation, timely turn around and maintaining excellent customer service and retention support.
- Enforce underwriting controls
- Ensure compliance with underwriting guidelines
- Debiting of premiums and processing of policy documents within set timelines
- Debiting and processing of renewal endorsements
- Processing and checking of underwriting Documents
- Issuing of Endorsements
- Issuing of Motor Certificates
- Issuing and signing of yellow cards
- Review and dispatch of notices within set TAT
- Ensure work is done within the set standards of service – Customer service charter
- Do a detailed weekly mail reports on outstanding work.
- Give quality customer service to all our clients.
- Safe keeping yellow cards.
- Daily scanning and indexing of mails
- Issuance of valuation letters and follow up
- Adherence to the credit control policy
- Follow up renewals and reporting on status
- Processing of client and Bank refunds
- 100% Adherence to the authority matrix
- Adherence to the underwriting guidelines and memos
- Ensure registry is fully maintained in an orderly and is up to date
- Ensure compliance of AML and PEP guidelines
- Ensure cross sale and up sale opportunities are maximized.
- Premium receipting of Mpesa, VISA and cheque payments and ensure cheques are banked on time -GI and Medical
- Issuing customers with updated/ correct customer statements
- Assisting clients with claims reporting (both GI & Health) and follow ups with Head office
- Onboarding of retail medical clients and ensuring the customers receive medical cards
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the management.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Basic Underwriting skills
- Customer service skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Business Related Degree
- Advanced Industry Qualifications/ C.O.P
- 1 year’s experience preferably in the Insurance Industry