Operations Manager Job, Current HR Jobs Kenya,
Title: Operations Manager – Cleaning Company,
Gross Salary: 100k – 120k,
Our Client is an established cleaning company. They seek to hire an Operations Manager who will be responsible for overseeing smooth operations of the company so as to meet the expectations and needs of the customers as well as staff.
- Lead and develop the business strategies in order to meet the company’s overall strategic goals.
- Give overall direction for business development and maintenance of performance standards to ensure operating efficiency.
- Responsible for business development and client engagement to ensure revenue growth
- Build high performing teams: Manage direct staff (supervisors and individual contributors) to optimize their performance. Use training, coaching, feedback, career development, and other techniques so employees can grow, take increasing responsibilities, and achieve high performance levels.
- Periodically evaluate the performance of the business units with feedback sessions in order to identify issues and concerns and resort to appropriate actions to address such issues.
- Approve cost effective financial budget & manpower budget based on business perspectives.
- Ensure the company premises are in operative condition having met all safety regulations, health, legal and licencing requirements.
- Ensure effective systems and processes are in place for better operational effectiveness, lower operational risk and maximized cost reduction.
- Conduct spot checks as appropriate to verify conformance to requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct routine inspection of customer premises to ensure cleanliness, ambience, service readiness and proper staff grooming.
- Handle & resolve escalations as needed.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’S) and ensure that they are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Ensure proper Business Continuity and Succession plans are in place for smooth functioning of the department.
- Provide prompt and consistent feedback to the Board on the entire scope of company operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in operational roles with increasing levels of responsibility, including management levels. Experience in a cleaning company is preferred.
- Has experience in leading a field based operations Team
- Strong negotiator and good presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Office 365.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of an organization – management, peers, individual contributors and customers
- Ability to work under pressure and timelines
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Operations Manager – Cleaning Company ) to [email protected] before 4 th September 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .