P1 Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs
Title: ECDE / P1 TEACHERS
Gross Salary: Competitive based in experience and qualifications
Location : Thindigua, Kiambu County
Start Date : Immediately
Our client is an established kindergarten based in Kiambu county. They are looking to hire an ECDE / P1 teachers to manage the classroom teaching and learning activities on daily basis, perform all the duties of a class teacher, provide feedback on the academic, social behavior progress for each child and maintain all the necessary class records for each student.
- Developing lesson plans and instructional materials and providing individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Uses a variety of instruction strategies, such as inquiry, group discussion, lecture, discovery to implement the curriculum effectively
- Translates lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time for instruction.
- Establishes and maintains standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
- Evaluates students’ academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records, and prepares progress reports.
- Communicates with parents through conferences and other means to discuss students’ progress and interpret the school program.
- Identifies student needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
- Creates an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centers.
- Maintains professional competence through in-service education activities provided by professional growth activities.
- Selects and requisitions books and instructional aids; maintains required inventory records.
- Supervises students in out-of-classroom activities during the school day.
- Administers group standardized tests in accordance with school and national testing program.
- Participates in curriculum development programs as required.
- Participates in faculty committees and the sponsorship of student activities
- To manage existing distributor and stockists accounts and appoint new accounts
- To provide ongoing technical support to the stockist / distributor and ensure sales targets for each stockist / distributor are met.
- To actively seek and implement new ways to increase sales revenue and continuously hit set sales targets.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- To process client, restock orders within reasonable timelines.
- To gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance
- Undertake competitor and market analysis and communicate the same to management.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( ECDE / P1 TEACHERS) to email@example.com before 15 th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.