- Company: Microsoft
- Location: Kenya
- State: Baringo
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
We are seeking a Partner Specialist for our Multi Country Cluster whom is a sales orientated individual with technical channel experience.
- Identify opportunities and position MS solutions and competitive differentiation thru partners
- Display the value of MS solutions through partner led delivery of briefings, demos and workshops
- Orchestrate effectively across partner and Microsoft resources to accelerate deals and remove blockers
- Leverage partners to land strategic business and technical value cases to drive customer commitment
- Serve as a credible advisor to partners by displaying relevant domain, business and industry knowledge
- Identify key Partners that can drive sales of Solution Area, ensure readiness and focus of the respective Partners, identify capability and capacity gaps and mobilize internal/external resources to bridge the gaps, drive territory plans with respective Partners
- Develop strategy for identifying, driving & closing Solution Area opportunities for your assigned territory thru Partners
- Coordinate pre-sales and sales efforts for the Solution Area with internal and external resources (Partner Sales & Technical teams)
- Build sales discipline and accountability thru weekly pipeline reviews thru Partners and ensure internal alignment
- Provide Level 100-200 product demos for the Solution Area to Partner teams and occasionally to Customers for large and complex deals as an extended support Partner
- Drive excellence in Partner pipeline management, sales forecast and deal close plans for the respective Solution Area
- Demonstrate the business value of MS solutions through solid business cases behind every sales opportunity.
- Build industry know-how and be a credible advisor for the customer and partner with C level executives
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers and solution area sales opportunities
- Min 5 + years of related sales and business background in Cloud technologies and other related.
- Strong solution selling skills and business development and experience
- Strong sales channel management
- Knowledge of MS platform preferable, project management, technical Sales and technical account management.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets and building trust relationships with CXOs
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution selling skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.