- Company: Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Accounting Jobs in KenyaFinance Jobs in KenyaTezza Business Solutions Limited Jobs in Kenya
Tezza Business Solutions Limited began its operations in 2000 in the United States, with the aim of providing solutions that are complete, comprehensive and sterling. We have since evolved into a multinational enterprise that offers an array of Software Development, Quality Assurance, Software Testing and Digital Solutions. But our aim remains unchanged. Tezza’s expertise cut across Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Government Parastatals, Private Industries and Telecommunications Market verticals. Working in conjunction with our clients, we create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
The Payments Customer Support Lead oversees a team providing both technical and nontechnical customer support via Service NOW, phone, email, and chat within a technology call center environment. The incumbent must ensure that service levels are achieved in line with SLA’s, contracts and that customers’ expectations are met or exceeded. This role also includes responsibility for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Payments service desk to ensure service desk targets are met and that team processes are documented and accurate. This position has direct management responsibilities. Must be adaptable to performing under frequent stressful conditions when confronted with an emergency and may be required to work overtime, shift work, variable work schedules, and be on-call 24-hours a day.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Monitoring of daily, weekly, and monthly performance objectives, SLA monitoring and reporting.
- Manages the activities and personnel associated with providing technical services to internal and external customers.
- Serve as the point of contact for Payments team on all support related issues.
- Serve as the linkage with the BAU IT Service Desk.
- Own problem management of critical customer incidents, including communications, all related problem management activities and any appropriate escalations.
- Ensure timely resolution or escalation, communicate promptly on progress, and ensure customers are handled with a professional attitude.
- Analyze performance of Service Desk & Production Support activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Ensure that the Service Desk is fully using Service NOW and any appropriate knowledge management tools and practices to provide a more effective and efficient service to customers.
- Provide incidents analysis and KPIs to Group Director Payments on weekly, and monthly accomplishments. Respond quickly to ad hoc requests for data/MI.
- Perform quality assurance functions. Duties include defining support staff & service desk staff requirements, ticket review and measured feedback (support function KPI’s).
- Participate in leader on-call role.
- Assists with support staff on-boarding.
- Facilitates and participates in employee team meetings.
- Responsible for performance evaluations and related compensation recommendations, discipline, training of assigned staff to ensure operational effectiveness of group (including but not limited to completing appropriate documentation, new employee paperwork submission, account creation requests, equipment distribution and tracking, quarterly reviews, review and maintenance of weekly performance reports).
- The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the role and should not be construed as a detailed description of ALL the work requirements that may be performed in the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- ITIL V3+ certification required/a must.
- 10+ years of experience in the Banking/Financial Industry.
- Strong understanding of banking products and operations.
- 8+ years of experience in a technology service/support center environment or equivalent work experience.
- Must have hands on practical and min 5+ years’ experience utilizing Service NOW in a tech support function.
- Min 5+ years acting in a lead/supervisor/management capacity.
- Must have extensive experience in service desk KPIs and metrics.
- Expert in the use of Microsoft Office Excel with demonstrated focus on basic data analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrable ability to take a proactive, customer service approach when dealing with all levels of customers. This includes the ability to serve executives and irate customers and diffuse volatile situations. Superior customer service skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to document technical issues effectively, and accurately.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.