HR Payroll Officer Job, ,
Position: HR Payroll Officer Job
The Karen Hospital is a 102 bed multispecialty Hospital in Kenya located in Karen along Karen –Langata Road, Nairobi. We offer patient focused, world class medical treatment and accord the highest standards of medical care to all our patients indiscriminately.
With our State of the art amenities, equipment and our well trained staff, we are committed to delivering the most effective and most compassionate care to all our patients.
Since inception in 2006, The Karen Hospital has been acclaimed for excellence in clinical care in Africa and beyond. The Karen Hospital proud to be ISO 9001:2015 certified for compliance with Quality Management Systems and is committed to continuous improvement in service delivery.
Responsible for maintaining the people cost budget to ensure operations are within budget. Manage the payroll function, ensuring accurate & timely payment of employees’ salaries along with compliance to statutory requirements.Responsibilities include calculating employees’ compensation, updating our internal payroll databases and ensuring timely payments
- Collecting daily, weekly, and monthly employee time sheets and calculating employee work hours.
- Manage the payroll processing end to end
- Prepare monthly people cost budget/actual variance analysis and reporting and communication to various functions
- Ensure accurate preparation and submission of monthly statutory payment remittances and proper filing of all statutory returns and receipts
- Maintain compliance requirements as per regulatory and company guidelines
- Accurate reconciliation & authorization of payroll reports and schedules
- Ensure timely payment of Salaries and remittance of Statutory and other authorized deductions
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Preparing payroll reports.
- Responding to employee questions about compensation, taxes, benefits, and deductions.
- Entering new employee data into the company database.
- Collating compensation information to facilitate participation in the annual salary surveys
- Facilitate recognition programs on annual and quarterly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field. Accounting Certification is an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in HR, 2 of which should have been in reward/Payroll administration.
- Must be an active member of IHRM
- Must have experience working with an ERP as well as a payroll systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Ms Office suite.
- Efficient and results oriented
- Self-motivated person able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent Organization, analytical and communication skills
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and undertake research initiatives.
How to apply
Closing date: 15 th July 2020