Community Oral Health Officer Job, Kenyan Latest Medical Jobs,
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well- being of all people through provision of holistic, quality affordable health services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Dental, Dialysis as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Community Oral Health Officer.
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from a recognized
- O-Level Certificate
- At least 1 year of relevant
Duties and responsibilities:
- Diagonize and treat common dental
- Perform prophylaxis, scaling and polishing of
- Place fissure sealants and apply topical flourides.
- Write out prescriptions for analgesics and
- Carry out community surveys to determine oral health status.
How to Apply:
For more details and how to apply, visit the hospital website. Website: www.pceakikuyuhospital.org
Application deadline will be on 27 th October 2021 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PKH/ADMIN/HR/OD/015 Page 1 of 1