- Company: Kasha Kenya
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Kasha is a fast-growing startup e-commerce company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal care, selling products such as menstrual care, contraceptives, HIV self-tests, soaps, lotions, baby diapers, and beauty products. Kasha’s e-commerce is highly accessible across the region and customers can order via website, app, USSD (basic mobile phone, no internet), call center or social media. On top of the consumer business, Kasha’s business includes market insight, analytics, and service offerings to global manufacturers of FMCG, Pharma and Beauty products with the aim of helping them drive their revenue and market penetration.
We are looking for a competitive Pharmaceutical Sales Representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The Pharma Sales Rep will act as a link between our company and health facilities and you will aim at meeting sales targets. As a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s pharmaceutical and healthcare products and maximize sales growth.
Your Job Description Will Be:
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue and growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Pitching and selling company products to prospective customers.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within the agreed timelines.
- Analyze the territory/market potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Continuously improve through feedback and keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
You Will Be Qualified For This Position If You:
- Minimum Diploma in Pharmacy or science-related field.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
- One-year experience in middle-level distributors preferably in pharmaceutical products.
- Strong social and communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive problem solver, client focused and deadline-driven individual.
- Conducts oneself professionally, exhibits high levels of tolerance and patience.