DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Homa-Bay County
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
- Compounding medicine
- Receiving, processing and recording prescription in a unit pharmacy
- Counseling patients on drug usage
- Ordering and recording drug consumption
- Maintaining relevant records pertaining to drugs
- Any other duties assigned
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from recognized Medical training college or institution
- Be a registered pharmaceutical technologist by the pharmacy and poisons Board.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should submit dully filled ‘Application for Employment Form’ in an envelope clearly indicating the position applied for, to the Homabay County Public Service Board Offices in Homa-Bay Town or through Post Office using below address:
The Board Secretary/CEO,
Homa-Bay County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 95 – 40300,
All applications must be received on or before 5th April, 2019 at 4 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through the Newspapers and will be required to produce their original Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificates and Testimonials and Clearances from KRA,CRB, EACC, HELB and CID at the time of the interview