Pharmaceutical Technologist Job, Current Medical Jobs Kenya,
Reporting to: Hospital Manager
- To professionally take charge & fulfill Pharm Tech Superintendent responsibilities within the pharmacy, ensuring all professional, ethical & legal obligations are met & exceeded.
- To ensure effective stock management of all pharmaceutical supplies.
Roles and responsibilities
- Providing exceptional Patient care at all times.
- Accountable to the Hospital Manager for the delivery & development of all Professional services, together with exceeding deliverables (KPIs).
- Help to co-ordinate and support the induction of new Pharmacy team members.
- Drive personal development by fully contributing to own performance review and development plan
- Ensure the timely and accurate submission to the Hospital Manager of all professional pharmacy information required by Head Office.
- To help facilitate the planning and organization of the Pharmacy to provide high standards of professional customer service and completion of operational tasks.
- Ensure all Pharmacy stock ordering and control procedures are consistently followed.
- Ensure adherence to all legal & professional requirements.
- Monitor Pharmacy professional presentation standards throughout the store and ensure the Company standard is delivered.
- Help and support the store standards audit process and the resulting action plans.
- Maintain the pharmacy monthly inventory
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post, as agreed by the Hospital Manager.
Academic and professional qualifications
- Pharmacy Diploma and registration with PPB
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar field
- Professionally astute
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal/relationship-building skills
- Actively undertakes CPD
- Up-to-date knowledge of current guidelines and pharmacy-related issues
- Proactive /Organized & Honesty/Integrity
- Ability to work to targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Approachable and Friendly
- Enthusiastic and Willing to Learn
Key Performance Indicators
- Up to date monthly inventory
- Minimal stockouts
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] the subject of the email should be Pharmaceutical Technologist.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .