Pharmacist Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Ref Number: AEL/ Pharmacist – AMC/08-2020,
Amref Health Africa is seeking to fill the position of a pharmacist who will ensure among other duties, accurate dispensing, patient counselling and proper handling of pharmaceutical supplies for all orders and provide effective pharmaceutical services to meet client needs.
- Preferred Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) or a minimum of Diploma in pharmaceutical technology from a recognized institution.
- Duly registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Must have a valid current practicing license.
- Minimum 3 years work experience.
Experience and knowledge
- At least 3 years working experience
- Experience in handling multiple tasks and working independently and in multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
How To Apply
If you have the passion to contribute to the leading aero-medical and health solutions provider, submit the following to: [email protected] by 19 August 2020 with a Reference Number the subject line of your email. Cover letter specifying how you meet the provided criteria and what you expect to bring to AMREF Flying Doctors (AFD) with an updated CV in PDF.
AMREF Flying Doctors is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. AFD is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.
Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.
NOTE: AMREF Flying Doctors does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.