Pharmacy Technologist Jobs, Caremax Health jobs
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your “one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting patient needs in a holistic manner. We are located at Juja City Mall along Thika Road. We are seeking to recruit capable, motivated and resolute professionals to fill the following positions:
The Pharmacy Technologist will primarily be responsible for providing quality services to clients by dispensing medications, giving pharmacological information, ordering and managing the stocks of medicines and supplies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
- Dispenses medications, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals as per the prescription.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising on interactions and advising clinicians on alternatives.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for safety and security of the pharmacy.
- Works in collaboration with the Finance and Admin Manager to prepare purchase orders.
- Stock management and enforces loss preventions policies at the pharmacy.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares daily reports and other reports as requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree or diploma in pharmacy from a reputable university or institution.
- 2 yrs. Time from the Registration with the board
- Valid/Current practicing certificate and registration.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; pays attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the two positions and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 15th June 2019.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available for inspection during interview.
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume three referees of which two (2) should be professional to Careers@caremaxhealthkenya.com, quoting the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.