Consultant Internal Medicine Physician Job, Medical Jobs Kenya 2021,
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery from a university recognized by CUE
- Master’s degree in Internal Medicine from a university recognized by CUE
- Registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’ Council
- Valid Specialist Recognition by KMPDC
- Valid and current Indemnity Cover
- At least 3 Years Post Master’s degree experience
- Clinical work in the department of Internal Medicine
- Lead the department in service provision, customer care and experience, business growth and stakeholder management.
- Train and mentor medical officers/ staff attached to the department
- Facilitate and support hospital – wide quality and patient safety agenda
- Participate in relevant hospital committees and sub – committees
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae to [email protected] clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on Monday 06 th September 2021 . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.