- Company: St. Lukes Orthopaedics & Trauma Hospital
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Procurement Jobs in Kenya
Our wide array of specialized services are designed to offer you and your family best in class procedures and post procedure rehabilitation towards better health
- In-depth experience of procurement and supply management.
- Demonstrates strong corporate commitment and works to achieve STLH goals.
- Client-oriented, able to identify clients’ needs and come up with appropriate solutions; able to establish and maintain clients and effective partnerships.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Monitor storage conditions i.e. expiry status and security of the pharmaceutical.
- Communicate with prescribers.
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Take inventory and track medication and supply orders
- Prepare and submit reports on sales undertaken and achievement to the management as required.
- Prepare and dispense prescribed medications and pharmaceutical preparations according to patients’ prescription.
- Provide advice for non-prescription medications.
- Ensure patient safety.
- Educate health provider colleagues.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.