Program Development Officer Job, Latest NGO Jobs in Kenya,
Job Advertisement: Program Development Officer,
The Wema Centre Trust is a Charitable Organization founded in 1993 and operates in Coastal Region of Kenya with the head office located in Mombasa. The Wema Centre Trust is involved in the Rescue, Rehabilitation and Reintegration of street connected children. It is also involved in promoting the health and wellbeing of Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and their families as well as Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW). It offers a variety of services to its beneficiaries ranging from child residential care, health care, psycho-social support, non-formal/remedial and formal educational support, vocational training, livelihoods and sexual reproductive health care.
The Wema Centre Trust seeks a qualified candidate for the position of Program Development Officer. This is a senior position and under the guidance of the Executive Director,
- the incumbent will grow the health and development portfolio by sourcing new business development opportunities;
- writing quality proposals;
- networking with potential partners;
- documenting milestones and capability statements;
- and documenting program learning and best practices that can be brought to scale.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Public Health, Project management, Gender and Development or related field;
- minimum 4 years hands on experience and capacity in Program Development and technical proposal writing;
- familiarity with major donor’s funding requirements and cycles;
- experience with HIV Prevention program development for young people would be a plus.
How To Apply
Applicants are to submit their application letters with detailed CV to [email protected] , addressed to the Executive Director with the title:
Job Application-Program Development Officer in the header of the application letter.
The application deadline is close of business 15th November 2020