Program Officer Job, Current NGO Jobs Kenya,
Position Ti tle: Program Officer,
Project: USAID Stawisha Pwani,
Reports to: County Team Lead Care and Treatment,
The Program Officer provides programmatic and technical support to field staffs implementing the project and ensure effective delivery of the desired results. These include support in implementation of the work plan, coordination of the technical team, and maintaining synergy within projects among other duties.
- Provide strategic and technical support to implementation of USAID Stawisha Pwani projects.
- In liaison with field staff, ensure timely development and implementation of work plans and budgets for the grants.
- Ensure project implementation is in line with donor guidelines, timelines, and targets.
- Ensure all interventions are implemented within schedule, plans and budgets.
- Ensure timely implementation and expenditure level reviews to track and manage work plans and budgets
- Provide programmatic support to field staff based on their needs.
- Maintain relationship with donors and respective MoH Divisions and county governments
- Support the Program Manager to develop and update work-plans and monthly calendar of activities.
- Support in the planning and organization of workshops, trainings and meetings.
- Provide logistical and administrative support to the Technical Team in execution of their activities.
- Support in documentation of project activities such as workshops, conferences, trainings, and meetings.
- Contribute to writing of project reports as well as maintenance of project beneficiaries.
- Degree in development related course Project Management/Social Sciences/Administration.
- Five years’ experience managing health related donor-funded programs.
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft packages.
- Good organizational skills.
- Sound interpersonal and liaison skills as well as a team player.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Good communication and facilitation skills.
- Must be a self-motivated and reliable person who can work with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Kindly send your application that includes a cover letter and an updated CV including names of three professional referees to [email protected] on or before 22nd July 2021 . Applicants are advised to include the title “ PROGRAM OFFICER ” on the subject line.
The Center for International Health, Education and Biosecurity (Ciheb) – Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .