DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: NGEC
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Social Sciences, Gender and Development Studies, Law (Human Rights), Community Development, Education (Special Needs) or any other relevant field from a University recognized in Kenya;
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in programming in any of the following fields; gender, human rights, development and governance working with persons with disability, youth, children, the elderly and marginalized communities ;
- Demonstrate a thorough and comprehensive understanding of gender issues and knowledge of project design, development and implementation.
- Excellent report writing, communication, presentation and data collection skills.
- Must be computer literate;
The officer will be responsible to the Principal Programme officer
- Assist in the review of policies, legislations and guidelines for integration of the principles of equality and inclusion.
- Participate in the development of country reports and monitor implementation of concluding observations of legal instruments relating to special interest groups
- Participate in research, analysis and report writing including on emerging issues and make recommendations in relation to special interest groups concerns
- Participate in monitoring, auditing and mainstreaming of special interest groups by the state and non-state sectors
- Assist in the development of concepts and proposals for resource mobilization to fund the Commission’s programs.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual and other reports.
- Assist in monitoring the integration of the principles of gender equality and freedom from discrimination in all programmes, policies, laws, and administrative regulations in all public and private institutions;
- Participate in research activities in the division
- Prepare activity reports
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements to submit their applications clearly indicating the position applied for together with:
A detailed Curriculum Vitae, (Please indicate your county of origin);
A copy of National Identity Card
Certified copies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, professional certificates and any other relevant supporting documents;
Applications without any of the above documents will not be processed.
All applicants should attach a copy of letter of appointment to their substantive post showing current position and salary;
Applicants should submit three (3) names of referees one of which must be the current employer and their mobile telephone and e-mail contacts.
For those interested in the Programme officer’s position, clearly indicate the prefered duty station on the subject line and on the envelop
All applications should be addressed to:
The Commisson Secretary/CEO National Gender and Equality Commission Solution Tech Building, Longonot Road, Upper Hill P O Box 27512-00506 NAIROBI
Email to: Vacancies2019@Ngeckenya.org
To reach the Commission on or before 13th May 2019.
Please Note that:
It is a criminal offence for any applicant to provide false information and documents in the job application
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
A candidate who applies online must scan and attach all the required documents.
NOTE: Clearly indicate the job reference number on the subject line and on the envelope and the preferred location where applicable. Those who will not indicate the location, their applications will not be considered
The National Gender and Equality Commission Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities, Youth, People from Marginalized groups and Minority communities who meet the requirements of the advertised job are especially encouraged to apply.
The Commission does not ask for any money nor ask applicants to undergo medical examination.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and will be required to provide clearance from KRA, CID, EACC, HELB and CRB