Real Estate Jobs In Kenya.
Position: Property Management Executive,
Industry: Real Estate,
Reports to: Chief Finance and Operations Officer,
Gross Salary: 70 – 80K,
Our client is a Real Estate and Property Management Company seeking to hire a competent and qualified property management executive to fill this vacancy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the company in the day-to-day management, oversight and coordination of operations, maintenance, administration and improvement of assigned properties.
- Build strong landlord and tenant relations through regular communication to ensure needs are gratified & concerns and/or disputes are amicably resolved.
- Ensure tenant lease requirements are fulfilled and upheld, in accordance with the landlords’ specifications and company rules and regulations.
- Direct & coordinate activities related to tenants moving in, relocating or vacating the premises.
- Identify weak and/or in-default tenants and coordinate appropriate action with other departments to ensure financial and insurance obligations are met.
- Inspect grounds, facilities and equipment routinely to ensure vendor contract fulfillment, adherence to property standards and to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance in coordination with property staff teams
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems in accordance with management rules and regulations.
- Cultivate open and positive communication and knowledge sharing with internal company stakeholders including, but not limited to leasing, accounting and project management.
- Build relationships with local authorities and work with them to ensure property compliance and response during local emergency situations.
- Prepare detailed budget, variance and financial reports for assigned properties.
- Perform property inspections and due diligence for potential new business as required.
- Ensure all new tenant and transitioning property lease files are complete and accurate and include current, relevant documents.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in real estate or related field
- Estates Agents Registration Board Certificate
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of relevant local, county and state Real Estate legislation and regulations
- Excellent public and tenant relation skills with proven negotiating and creative leasing skills,
- Thorough understanding of health, safety, and environmental regulations
How to ApplyN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .