Brookhurst International School
Job Vacancies for September 2021
Brookhurst International School is a co-education institution offering the IGCSE system of education.
It has preparatory and secondary school levels.
We are located in a serene environment in Kajiado county, Kiserian which is about 20 kilometers from Nairobi.
We offer boarding and day schooling options to our students.
We are a mission driven school transforming the lives of young people and supporting them to achieve their life goals.
Indeed, excellence is our culture in all aspects of service delivery to our learners and other stakeholders.
Propelled by the growth of our school, we have the following vacancies and those successful candidates will be expected to report in September 2021.
We have an opening for a psychologist to provide psychosocial needs of the learners and the entire staffing.
The psychologist will also be expected to teach psychology in A level as an examinable subject.
Desired qualifications and experience are:
- A degree in education psychology from reputable higher learning institution
- A general degree in psychology will be considered
- At least 5 years of experience in an institution offering psychosocial services
- Experience of working with learners and children is a prerequisite
Other necessary requirements for the position
- Must be committed individuals passionate to work with students.
- Must be result oriented and of high integrity
- Must uphold high professionalism and character
- Must have a track record of good performance in previous schools
- Be registered as a teacher or you are in the process of registration
- Ability to use technology in delivering the content
Send not more than two pages of your CV and no other attachments.
For the applicants, state your subject combination in the reference section.
Send CV [email protected] by 15th July 2021.
If you do not hear from us by 30th July 2021 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.