EHS Officer Job, Current Health & Safety Jobs In Kenya 2021,
JOB TITLE: EHS OFFICER
The role will involve leading by example when supervising the health, safety and welfare of workers, developing and maintaining good working relationships, as well as coordinating and organising work operations.
- Planning work to ensure the availability of plant, labor and materials
- Allocating and monitoring the use of plant and equipment
- Monitoring progress against the works programme
- Working closely with the site workforce once building is underway
- Monitoring costs and checking quality
- Making sure the work meets legal requirements and Building Regulations
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing Industry
- Bachelor’s degree is required .
- NEBOSH Certification
- Excellent IT Skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Solid organization and time-management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 09-10-21 . Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification