Deputy Manager, Quality Assurance & Standards Jobs, Quality Assurance Jobs, Jobs in Eldoret, Moi Teaching & Referral Hospital Jobs
Job Grade, MTRH 5
Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the Hospital. Set quality assurance compliance objectives and ensure that targets are achieved. Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures. Establish standards of service for clients and ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications.
Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports. Provides necessary definition, development and deployment of service quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of product development.
Assures the viability, functionality and effectiveness of essential quality assurance tools and Provides effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan.
Responsibilities of Deputy Manager, Quality Assurance and Standards responsibilities include:
- Setting quality assurance compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters;
- Monitoring and advising on performance of quality assurance process by gathering relevant data and procuring statistical reports and measure the performance against set indicators;
- Promoting quality achievement throughout the Hospital by implementing ongoing quality improvement activities, processes and working with inter-departmental teams;
- Establishing along with relevant departments, standards of service for clients and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications;
- Assisting in the development, implementation plus verification effectiveness of quality systems affecting all aspects of Hospital operations;
- Defining, assuring viability, functionality and effectiveness of essential quality assurance tools;
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs;
- Participating in quality assurance research activities;
- Assessing the service specifications of the Hospital and comparing with customer requirements;
- Maintaining current and accurate records of all relevant communications, audits, performance trends, corrective action plans and effectiveness;
- Assisting with the monitoring of incidents;
- Prepare action-taken reports for the office of the CEO and Senior Director, Clinical Services.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in sciences, Economics, Statistics or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Membership with the relevant professional body where applicable.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
- Must be ISO trained.
- Senior Management Course or equivalent lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Effective communication skills.
- Policy and strategic implementation.
- Risk Management.
- Technical competence.
- Decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Empowering/ delegating.
- High standards of professional ethics.
- Managerial, administrative and supervisory skills.
- Coping with pressure and setbacks.
- Project planning and management.
In addition, all applicants MUST attach the following valid documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Compliance Certificate
- Higher Education Loan Board (HELB) Certificate
- National Police Service (NPS) Clearance Certificate
- CRB — Credit Reference Bureau Certificate
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Clearance
Salary Attached to Scales
MTRH 2: Kshs 225,221 X 7,180 — 232,301 X 7,409 — 239,711 X 7,646 — 247,357 X 7,890 255,246 X 8,141 — 2N,388 X 8,401 — 271,789 X 8,669p.m
MTRH 4: Kshs 123,027 x 5,252 – 128,279 x 5,492 – 133,772 x 5,742 – 139,514 x 8 – 145,532 x 6,263 – 151,565 x 6,565 – 158,361p.m
MTRH 5: Kshs. 106,184 x 4,710 – 010,895 x 4,927 – 015, 22 x 5,153 -120,976 x 5,(I 126,366 x 5,639 – 132,005 x 5,899 – 137,905p.m
MTRH 6: Kshs. 81,684 x 4,062 – 85,747 x 4,250 – 89,997 x 4,297 – 94,294 x 4,348 – 9ft (,42 x 4,399 – 103,042 x 4,452 – 107,495p.m
MTRH 9: Kshs. 50,437 x 2,296 – 52,733 x 2,402 – 55,136 x 2,518 – 57,655 x 2,618 – 60,273 x 2,783 – 63,056p.m
MTRH 10: Kshs. 42,137 x 2,193 – 44,330 x 2,289 – 46,620 x 2,418 – 49,038 x 2,546 -51,584 x 2,680 – 54,264 x 2,824 – 57,088 p.m
The successful candidates will still be entitled to applicable allowances to these grades.
How to Apply
If you are innovative, self-starter, results-oriented individual and you meet the above requirements, please send six (6) hard copies of your application with detailed C.V, together with certified copies of your relevant academic/professional testimonials and three (3) letters from referees of whom two (2) must be from your profession to:
Chief Executive Officer
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
Chandaria Cancer and Chronic Disease Centre
P 0 Box 3-30100
The deadline for submitting full applications will be on Friday, 31st May 2019 at 5:00 pm.
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital is an equal opportunity Employer. Women, Persons Living with Disability (PLWDs) and those from Marginalized Areas due encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.