Quantity Surveyor Jobs, Construction Jobs, Surveyor Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a construction and trading company that deals in the construction of churches, buildings and general works, and manufacture of the church windows and doors. They seek to hire a competent and qualified Quantity Surveyor, who is a skilled designer and proficient in AutoCAD and 3D impressions, with a thorough understanding of building construction practice.
Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: 70K – 80K
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Performing risk, value management, and cost control
- Assisting in establishing project requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Maintaining awareness of the different or multiple ongoing projects
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations
- Diploma or degree in Quantity Survey
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in a similar role, experience building Churches is an advantage
- Must be skilled at 3D Impressions and AutoCAD designs
- Prior experience having worked with projects worth KES 60M and above.
- Numeracy skills to handle the financial and mathematical demands of the role.
- A thorough technical understanding of building construction methods
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and Power-point) with excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results-oriented, ability to deliver under pressure
- Ability to read architectural drawings and have an appreciation of construction processes
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Quantity Surveyor ) to email@example.com before 13 th May 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.