Radio Sonographer Job, Medical Kenya Jobs 2021,
The job holder will support the implementation of processes and practices across the organization. The specific duties of a Radio Sonographer include carrying out all routine diagnostic radiographs and ultrasound at the center .
Roles and responsibilities
- To undertake initial patient evaluation, provide a range of diagnostic radiographs, perform ultrasound, doppler and ECHO examinatio ns by capturing images of diagnostic value. on patients and produce high quality images whilst ensuring that radiation doses are kept to a minimum
- To provide a high standard of technique and patient positioning and ensure that standards are maintained.
ad the department Quality Assurance equipment testing initiatives.
- To develop and implement a Picture Archive & Communication system for reviewing images and reports.
Ensure proper documentation and management of patient’s records.
- To develop a sound knowledge of the equipment used in order to be aware of malfunctions and errors and to report such to a Lead Radiographer.
To use ultrasound testing to view the fetus in the womb to determine size, weight and/or
gender, along with any potential problems wi
th the fetus.
To maintain daily logs of patients seen and perform routine maintenance of machines.
Develop and Implement Standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the Imaging
department and keep up to date with health and safety guidelines, including ioniz
radiation regulations, to ensure safety of patients’ staff and self.
- To provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in Radiology & Sonography or any o ther equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Radiation Protection Board.
- Be a registered member of Radiation Protection Board.
2 years’ experience working under a qualified Radiologist.
Proficiency in the use of computers an
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
airobi Adventist hospital, a
level 4 Faith Based Hospital provides excellent employment
opportunities to competent,
and ethical indivi
duals. We are located in Nyari,
Westlands off Redhill Road.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application, CV , letter of reference from pastor/chaplain, and copies of certificates on or before Tues day , 31 st August 2021 to [email protected]
All the required documents cited above shou ld be sent as one PDF document (n o hard copies will be accepted )
The Human Resource Manager,
Central Kenya Conference
P. O. Box 41352 – 00100
Quoting the position appli ed for as the subject line.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .